Most of the points I raised turned out to be no big deal.
The static noise in the headphones has gone away since using the clip to clip it to my jacket, YouTube has its own mobile phone player that works much better than the built-in one, and Nokia appear to be making a better program for copying music to your phone.
The main problem I had was with my Bluetooth headset, which worked some times, but others not.
It also had a tendency to stay locked on 2G if the 3G signal became poor, even after I moved to a new area where there was good 3G coverage (fixed by manually selecting the network).
The camera was adequate, but no replacement for a real one.
There's lots of other little niggles, but none of them are fatal.
- Have to manually tell it which connection to use if WLAN is unavailable
- Can't have a dd mmm yyyy date format (e.g. 2 Sep 2008)
- PiZero's themes have white text on a white background in obscure places
- There's no way to disable the startup sound or the camera sound
- Can't easily select multiple text messages
- There is no way to insert smileys :-(